To check schedule availability for John J. Nance or Kathleen Bartholomew to speak at your organization, please contact us at info@InnovativeHealthcareSpeakers.com or call 406-586-8775.
You can also view their Speaking pages here:
John J. Nance, JD and Kathleen Bartholomew, RN, MN are two of the nation’s most in-demand healthcare speakers on culture and Patient Safety. Their culture changing messages detailing the solutions to the patient safety and quality care crises resonate deeply with all healthcare audiences.
Here are some of their most popular topics they deliver to healthcare audiences:
- Why Hospitals Should Fly – The Ultimate Flight Plan to Patient Safety & Quality Care
- TakeOff – Charting the Course: Launching Patient Centric Healthcare
- The Board’s Pivotal Role in Patient Safety
- Leading a Patient-Centric Culture: Beyond Scores & Stats
- Charting the Course: Innovative Leadership in the Face of Health Care Reform
- Healing Nurse-to-Nurse Hostility & Creating Healthy Relationships
- Creating Collegial Interactive Physician-Nurse Relationships
A Joint Presentation
Boards of Directors must (and do) play a vital role in the solution by dictating the direction an organization takes. Without a very complete picture of the status of their organization, the board is in effect flying blind.
John J. Nance, JD and Kathleen Bartholomew, RN, MN have developed a uniquely effective Board Retreat format that will not only give the board an accurate and unfiltered picture of their organization’s culture and course, but all the tools necessary to steer the ship in the safest direction. E-mail us directly for more information.